[PD] end of the vline~

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu May 8 12:38:02 CEST 2008

You can follow all those complicated methods (which get more complicated
if you're planning to use lists), because pd isn't max, and therefore some
objects must behave differently in order for pd to be independent.

Or, if you don't really need the extra precision in the line, you can use
Line~ from cyclone. there you have the bang in the end of the line, just
like max.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin
jmmmpais at googlemail.com
skype: jmmmpjmmmp
http://www.puredata.org/Members/jmmmp
IBM Thinkpad R51, XP, Pd-Ext-0.39-2-t5, Pd Van 0.40-t2