[PD] Newbie request

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Thu May 8 23:12:33 CEST 2008

  Hi I've developped this external for windows last year, this emulate
keystrokes, the result of ascii code depends on your hardware, it uses
kbd_event API, but I believe the python script from previous messages
that uses sendkey would be much better.

  You will have to use messages like this:

[downkey 18, key 9, key 9, upkey 18( for alt+tab combination.

  Use it at your own risk, good luck.