[PD] Wii remote and PD on windows - is it possible?

Luiz Naveda lab.naveda at gmail.com
Fri May 9 01:26:35 CEST 2008

Dear Thomas

Please, take a look in http://code.google.com/p/wiisense/

My friend Prashant developed a library to do it (except IR) but the
project was abandoned. I moved to Matlab and video analysis to proceed
with my research. I have some other kinetic  library objects to
perform a series of mapping/controlling of music samples with the wii.
One day I will publish this library...I just need some time.

If you have difficulties to implement I can sent to you his email.

Best

Luiz Naveda

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 4:10 PM, Thomas Jeppesen <jeppesen at skydebanen.net> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> First off all I'd like to apologize for asking this questian, as it
> seems to pop up regularly in one form or another, but after doing a
> search in the archives it's still not obvious to me if it's possible to
> make the Wiimote run together with PD on Windows.
>
> I see a lot of people talking about using the Wii-mote with Pure Data,
> but I've failed to find the external that will provide the link between
> my wii-mote and Pure Data running on Windows.
>
> Could someone please point me in the right direction?
>
> Cheers!
> Thomas

Luiz Naveda
_________________________________