[PD] gem crash using fglrx driver in ubuntu

tommaso bianco tommaso.bianco at gmail.com
Fri May 9 11:16:42 CEST 2008

Hi,
I confirm. It definitively works for me just after setting the
environmental variable (in ~/.bashrc) GEM_SINGLE_CONTEXT=1.
Before that, X was shutting down and going back to the gdm login after
each Gem window creation.
The environmental variable GEM_SINGLE_CONTEXT=1 must be "on" both in
compile time and in run time.
Tommaso