[PD] controlling gem camera with wiimote

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri May 9 15:18:08 CEST 2008

Luigi Rensinghoff wrote:

> Hi wiimote-experimantators....
>
> Looks like some more people experimenting with th wii on OS X, so we
> cold share some thoughts and experiences...
>
> For know i am using "Osculator" to send OSC Data to PD....because
>
> 1) It is possible to handle more than one wiimote
>
> 2) I was able to compile "wiimote" or "aka.wiiremote" on Intel-OS X

i was referring to the [wiimote] external by mike wozniewski (or rather
by somebody else who used mike's original code and did whatever to it)
this is _not_ the same as [aka.wiirememote]

> Tiger, but when i create the aka.wiiremote object or load the help-patch
> i get that
>
> load_object: Symbol "setup_aka0x2ewiiremote" not found
>  aka.wiiremote 00-1e-35-03-8a-00

the object seems to be called "wiiremote" (accordind to the sources).
so you probably have to rename the aka.wiiremote.pd_darwin to
wiiremote.pd_darwin and create [wiiremote].

fmasdr
IOhannes