[PD] Compiling Lua on Mac OS X

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Fri May 9 21:39:29 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:

> Somehow the install step didn't install "pd.lua" which is required. For
> now just manually copy it next to the lua binary.

Well, from what I can see, the lua.pd_darwin and pd.lua are both in the
'src' folder. The install/compile notes didn't say anything about copying
these things to the 'extra' folder. I just copied them to the 'extra'
folder, and it now appears to work.

Thanks, I will most definite check these things out over the weekend. And
now that it can access PD [value]s, I think it will simplify my GUI
interface in PD A LOT!!!

Mike