[PD] Lua and PD (update)

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Fri May 9 21:44:17 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 7:38 AM, Claude Heiland-Allen <
claudiusmaximus at goto10.org> wrote:

> It should compile first Lua then pdlua, and then you can test it with "pd
> -path src/ -lib lua"

Just so you know, Claude, this didn't work. But when I put both the
lua.pd_darwin
and pd.lua into the 'extras' folder of the application I compiled it
against, everything appears to work fine.

Thanks for all your help on this, I will be doing some work this weekend,
and hopefully will have something that could be "shared" next week...

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.