[PD] Skilled Pd reverb person wanted

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sat May 10 00:22:08 CEST 2008

I would be curious to see what the comparisons in how much processing time
it takes between the two different implementations. I would imagine that the
Abstraction eats up more CPU time than the external.
Mike

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 7:10 AM, hard off <hard.off at gmail.com> wrote:

> cheers andy.  i put that together at work today (no chance to listen and
> check), and was really surprised that it worked at all, let alone that it
> sounds quite good.
>
> but the freeverb~ external has a really metallic ring to it.  which i'm
> guessing is probably due to some 'happy-mistake' type of glitch in the pd
> implementation.
>

> where can i get the source code for the pd [freeverb~] external?
>
> google is not helping me .

Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.
—Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician