[PD] [GEM-dev] current version of GEM using QuickTime generatesaudio output!!!!!!!!!

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sat May 10 12:25:39 CEST 2008

> nevertheless, there
> haven't been any real changes to the code (that would explain both the
> sudden appearance of sound and the cpu-thing)
> i assume that you are doing your tests on the same machine with just
> Gem.dll exchanged (so directX and quicktime should _really_ be the same)

Yes, of course!!! Same machine, same everything. I just close PD, exchange
the gem.dll, restart PD, open the patch again, and compare behaviours.

Something _must_ have changed that causes the appearance of audio. I assumed
the CPU thing was the consequence of the audio thing but that was just my
guess.

Now I'll try the new one.