[PD] [GEM-dev] current version of GEM using QuickTime generates audio output!!!!!!!!!

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Sat May 10 14:32:39 CEST 2008

zmoelnig at iem.at a écrit :

> anyhow, i have uploaded yet another version to
> http://gem.iem.at/releases/0.91/gem-CVS20080509-W32-i686.exe

this is great, many object are fixed, pix_record almost doesn't crash
anymore, pix_write can write jpg files, pix_zoom zooms...

pix_record only crashes pd when we submit a file in a folder that
doesn't exist, and this can happen often because the object does't have
an expected pd object behavior...

  the message [file my/path/to/file.mov( will look into
c:\Users\patco\my\path\to on vista or c:\Documents And Settings\patco on
XP instead of mypatchfolder\my\path\to like usually do pd internal
objects...

  My guesses are that the default record folder is choosen by QT instead
of pd, then I have to use another external [ggee/getdir] to tell
[pix_record] where my patch is installed.

patco