[PD] UI developer volunteering to help

David Golightly davigoli at gmail.com
Sat May 10 19:48:00 CEST 2008

Ok, after a busy week this is what I've been able to come up with for the
Path dialog.  I'm thinking about adapting this UI for the Startup dialog -
shouldn't be hard to do - except instead of choosing directories you want to
enter arbitrary text.  Still, have a look and let me know what you think -
I've set up some various key bindings so I want to make sure it seems usable
for everyone.  So far I've only tested this on Mac OS X, so feedback on
other platforms would be nice.  I'll probably get a Windows build at some
point as well.

-David