[PD] Newbie request

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Sat May 10 21:13:14 CEST 2008

Hugh Sung a écrit :

> Your kbdstroke works like a charm!!  Took me a few minutes to figure out
> the correct integer code for the letters "a" and "b", but wow - it IS
> fast!!!  I'm sooooo happy!!!!
>
> Patrice, can you tell me where i can find the character codes for all
> the letters and numbers, as well as additional keystrokes like
> "spacebar",  "PgUP" or "enter"?

Hi,

in [pd virtualkey] subpatch from kbdstroke-help.pd you will find what
you are looking for, spacebar is '32' and PgUp should be '33' and enter
'13'. Letters might not start from 60 but from 62, I've copied these
codes from the microsoft documentation on keybd_event

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms645540(VS.85).aspx

I might have done some errors during the hexadecimal to decimal
conversion, good luck!

Patco.