[PD] Object size & Pd Extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun May 11 12:28:22 CEST 2008

 From the screenshot it looks like the right font is loaded, but it
is messed up, since the p and g are higher than the other letters,
for example.   Looks like you are running Ubuntu/Hardy.  Which
language are you using?  It works fine on both of my Ubuntu/Hardy
machines, and it worked before on Feisty and Gutsy.  My guess is
still that something is wrong with your machines font handling.
Which version of Tcl/Tk do you have installed?

.hc

----