[PD] UI developer volunteering to help

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun May 11 15:30:50 CEST 2008

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I just thought of one other thing:  I think it would be very useful if
> Path, Startup, Audio Settings, and MIDI settings where all tabs in one
> panel, instead of four separate panels.

Thanks Hans, for bringing that up, I second that. I think it is better
organized, if there is one preferences or settings menu, that will let
you change all different things. I also think that the audio settings
should not be split, like it is now (in extended?) preferences - audio
midi and the media - portaudio/jack settings. I think these could be
unified, too.

marius.