[PD] fftease-help was Re: chromatic fft

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Mon May 12 01:15:17 CEST 2008

Hi List...

i looked at these objects today (very proud because i inally have my
flext installation running) ;-)

And comparing the flext distribution with the original from here...

http://www.sarc.qub.ac.uk/~elyon/LyonSoftware/MaxMSP/FFTease/

The help files from the original are far more descriptive .....

Shouldnt at least the text-parts be included in pd-extended ??

I think the help files will not work directly because the objects
have varying numbers of in- and outlets...

Anyway

Just a suggestion

Luigi

Am 11.05.2008 um 21:38 schrieb Mirko Maier:

>> Mirko Maier wrote:
>>> hi list,
>>> please, i need a hint, is there a possibilty for
>>> chromatic control over the fft bins?
>>>
>>> i think of the pd example "I03.resynthesis" but having an array with
>> chromatic (or same-distant) intervals for the whole range.
>>

>> i guess eric lyon's fftease library is what you might be looking for.
>
> ok, thanx, but which object exactly is it?
>
> regs,
> mirko
>
> --
> GMX startet ShortView.de. Hier findest Du Leute mit Deinen Interessen!
> Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx

Luigi Rensinghoff
luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
skype:gigischinke