[PD] Pd article in magazine

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Mon May 12 04:56:18 CEST 2008

I have written an introduction article to Pd in a magazine scheduled to
be out on May 17. Unfortunately the magazine is written in Japanese and
is mainly circulated in Japan.

http://gihyo.jp/magazine/SD/archive/2008/200806

The index of this issue approximately reads,
- System trouble shooting, logs and monitoring commands
- Up to date state of PC UNIX fonts
- Other FOSS articles, many are "self explanatory" by their title.

..which describes the main range of readers.
Hopefully this will bring in some new users & developers to the community.

I would like to thank again all of those who kindly helped me organize
the article, and also the entire community.

--
David Shimamoto