[PD] fftease-help was Re: chromatic fft

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon May 12 10:11:27 CEST 2008

Luigi Rensinghoff wrote:
> Hi List...
>
> i looked at these objects today (very proud because i inally have my
> flext installation running) ;-)
>
> And comparing the flext distribution with the original from here...
>
> http://www.sarc.qub.ac.uk/~elyon/LyonSoftware/MaxMSP/FFTease/

oh, that's getting more complicated than it should:
it seems like the fftease you are trying to run is the backport done by
thomas grill using flext.
i was rather referring to eric's original objects (the link you have
posted) which are now (for some time) available for Pd anyhow, so no
need to use the reverse-engineered(?) objects by thomas.

> The help files from the original are far more descriptive .....
>
> Shouldnt at least the text-parts be included in pd-extended ??
>
> I think the help files will not work directly because the objects have
> varying numbers of in- and outlets...

if you use eric's fftease-library, the help-files should work:-)

mfgasdr
IOhannes