[PD] List header (Was: Re: [PD-announce] Proof Me! PD FLOSS Manual)

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon May 12 23:40:28 CEST 2008

Hallo,
IOhannes m zmölnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> if nobody objects within the next week, i will change the subject-prefix
> from [PD] to [Pd] (and accordingly) on all Pd-related mailinglists.

Personally I filter by "List-Id:" but currently this is referring to
"PureData" which also is incorrect (at least according to the FAQ-item
I just added: http://puredata.info/docs/faq/pdspelling)

Maybe you want to change that as well while you're at it - with an
advance warning so I can adapt my filter in time.

Ciao