[PD] svn problems
reakinator at gmail.com
Thu May 15 05:13:28 CEST 2008
I am trying to download from svn, but receiving the follow error:
r at pal:~/pd/svn$ svn up pure-data/
Error validating server certificate for '
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- Hostname: *.svn.sourceforge.net
- Valid: from Tue, 09 Oct 2007 14:15:07 GMT until Mon, 08 Dec 2008 15:15:07
- Issuer: Equifax Secure Certificate Authority, Equifax, US
- Fingerprint: fb:75:6c:40:58:ae:21:8c:63:dd:1b:7b:6a:7d:bb:8c:74:36:e7:8a
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? p
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svnroot/pure-data'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svnroot/pure-data': Could not read status line:
connection was closed by server. (https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net)
what to do, what to do..
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pd-list