[PD] call for testing on the nightly builds!

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Thu May 15 09:30:40 CEST 2008

So I have my svn copy fixed now, but I can't commit any changes.  I
requested/received dev privileges, but I don't know if that carried over to
the svn switch.

Anywho, I found a couple more libraries that aren't included in the loadlib
section of the default.pdsettings and for now I am just listing them on the
bugtracker.

Hans, is the file at trunk/packages/linux_make/default.pdsettings the one
that goes into pd-extended?