[PD] pix_record

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu May 15 18:01:38 CEST 2008

flashbacker at free.fr wrote:
> I've just tested with your patch and still got the same bug...
> What's pd version are you using???
> And how many successives recording did you do?

I made 4 recordings, each a few seconds. I am using pd-extended version
from 0428.
another thing that seems important, I got crashes when the file I wanted
to record already existed.
but besides that, everything seems to work fine.
maybe this is related to some system libraries, I downloaded lots of
them (to be able to compile gem myself).

I just tested with 0515 now, and it works for me, too. just make sure
you don't try to record a file that already exists.
marius.