[PD] msd setFixed and setM

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri May 16 23:52:38 CEST 2008

hi,
I just found out that setFixed does not immediately stop a mass, but the
mass seems to keep the current speed/directions? only if I also send a
position to the mass it stayes fixed. just want to make sure that this
is intentional.
with setM I see the changes take effect, if I do a printout with infosL,
but it does not have effect on the links. I found a work around and that
is to set the mass to fixed, and immediately to mobile to see the new
mass effect, that I think is a bug?
marius.