[PD] Pd and Jack(dmp) on XP

Uğur Güney ugurguney at gmail.com
Sat May 17 00:57:47 CEST 2008

# Thanks! I did all you said on my desktop with XP and now I'm able to
connect Csound and PD using using Jack.
# At morning I was on my Laptop with Vista. And "regsvr32.exe
JackRouter.dll" command did not worked. So JackRouter option did not
appeared as an ASIO device. (I should pay attention to the titles of
the topics)
# Have a nice day!
-ugur-