[PD] call for testing on the nightly builds!

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Sat May 17 12:54:00 CEST 2008

Working here too.  Thanks, again it looks great!

I wanted to mention that one of the most intimidating things for me when I
was first learning about all the externals in pd is that nothing was working
by default and I didn't know how to get it working.  Pd-extended has come a
long way since then, and now I know how to look for missing paths, where to
find sources and compile, etc., but I am sure there are many others that
give up on pd-extended when things seem 'broken'.

I guess what I am suggesting is that something, anything, be one so that the
help files can find the externals and the externals can find the help files,
by default.  If there are issues about organization that are later to be
sought out, maybe externals like [pvoc~] should be moved into flatspace
until a better solution is committed?

rich