[PD] dynamic GOP resize glitch

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Sun May 18 12:58:13 CEST 2008

hard off a écrit :
> ok, it's really hackish,  but my current solution is to send a 'font'
> message to the parent, which forces a window redraw.
>
> seems to work ok, but i'm not really fond of such way-out approaches,
> and it might start to get cluggy once i load in some sequencers and
> stuff with more gui graphics.

I'm curious to see wwhat you are working on, I tried several different
designs of a pd graphical sequencer, my last one is a drumbox available
in here:

http://megalego.free.fr/pd/patko/

  Like always, this is not finished, I also worked on a tcl-tk script:

http://megalego.free.fr/pd/pianoroll/

but it is still at the experimental state...

What about having some space to share ideas an objects for building
audio/signal sequencers?