[PD] dynamic GOP resize glitch

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun May 18 14:37:41 CEST 2008

I very very vaguely remember something like a loadbang or a something
like a "pop" message that is used for some graphical update thing and
you could try if that helps you with the GOP to make it redraw in the
parent patch. this might not work at all, just an idea, and I am not
sure about the situation, in which I used it, but I think it was in
connection with dynamic creation of arrays.
hmm, yes, maybe this is something completely different.
marius.