[PD] dynamic GOP resize glitch

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sun May 18 19:43:57 CEST 2008

Hello,

I just checked the latest autobuild -- automatic redraw of cables upon
GOP resize seems to work about the same as in 0.41 vanilla -- I didn't
need to send a "pop" message to the abstraction's canvas name (when I
did, I still got the

consistency check failed: gstack_pop

message in the PD window so this may be a bug, but none of the
functionality seems to have been altered or impaired).  It seems this
works >= 0.40 without needing to send "pop".

Thanks,

Matt