[PD] OT: looking for programs of study (postgraduate)

Remmy Canedo microtono at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 09:50:25 CEST 2008

Hi list I've finished my studies in music composition (bachelor's degree) and now I want to continue my studies (postgraduate or similar). I'm looking for a research program, master or doctorate related to composition & computer music, including acoustics, psychoacoustics, musical analysis, audiovisuals, real time performance, and all related with music & machines. Any country or language serves!.If you know a good place to continue studing please let me know.  Thanks a lot!rcmicrotono at hotmail.com