[PD] call for testing on the nightly builds!

Enrique Erne enrique at netpd.org
Mon May 19 18:04:53 CEST 2008

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On May 17, 2008, at 12:02 PM, Enrique Erne wrote:
>> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>> You can now file bug reports from the Help menu in Pd-extended.
>>> Please file a bug report for this.
>> i wrote a bug report for iem_t3
>> i'm not sure about the hexloader. i found this:
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1637460&group_id=55736&atid=478070
>> should i file a new bug report?
>
> hexloader should be included in tomorrow's build.  Please test it.  The
> t3 stuff should be in today's build.

for some reason the osx i386 didn't build.
http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2008-05-19/logs/2008-05-19_03.15.00_darwin_macosx104-i386_pd-extended_run-automated-builder.txt

so i tested with Pd-0.40.3-extended-20080519-macosx104-powerpc in
Rosetta mode.

it3_delay and the other t3's work!

the hexloader seems to work too

but [<~] is now doing a:

load_object: Symbol "0x3e0x7e_setup" not found
  expr~ $v1 > $v2
... couldn't create

i don't understand the issue here. it seems to load an abstraction
0x3c0x7e.pd with [expr~ $v1 > $v2] and expr~ somehow doesn't create.

when i load a plain [expr~] it _can_ create. and after doing so [<~] is
working as well...

should i file a bugreport for... uhm..
expr or 0x3c0x7e.pd ?

i found a new one in the Help/Search input field i can't write anything.
  should i file a bug report for this?

eni