[PD] UI developer volunteering to help

David Golightly davigoli at gmail.com
Tue May 20 08:32:58 CEST 2008

PS I was unable to reproduce that issue where you saw an error message from
clicking on an empty cell.  For me, clicking on empty cells just brought up
the "Add new item" dialog.  Could this be a difference of platform/TclTk
version?  I'm running 8.5 on OS X 10.4.  I'd also like to get the specific
error message if you can get it.

Thanks,

David