[PD] call for testing on the nightly builds!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue May 20 22:19:04 CEST 2008

On May 20, 2008, at 7:33 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> It turns out that IOhannes deleted these aliases, they were in the
>> flatspace library.
>
> it turns out that georg has implemented an alias system which
> should be used with zexy.

Hmm, I guess it wasn't implemented in Pd-extended.  In any case,
let's leave flatspace like this for backwards compatibility.

>>  I restored them:
>
> i thought flatspace was abandoned?
>
> having zexy's [list2symbol] in zexy/ and zexy's [l2s] in flatspace/
> is surely a good way to confuse everybody.

flatspace is deprecated, but for backwards compatibility, it should
be left alone.

.hc

> fgmasdr
> IOhannes

----

"[T]he greatest purveyor of violence in the world today [is] my own
government." - Martin Luther King, Jr.