[PD] pdp_qt on Mac OS X

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed May 21 02:46:58 CEST 2008

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> Of course, when I post this, the Mac/Intel build didn't happen... arg...

i tested the pdp_qt and pdp_yqt (with a self compiled pdx version). I
could load some files, but not all. pdp_yqt does not output sound.
but with one file pd crashed my whole system. the computer just became
very slow and did not respond anymore, I had to hard reset it. (twice,
because I wanted to be sure, that was really happening).
also, pdp_qt only works if I started X11 before.
marius.