[PD] call for testing on the nightly builds!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed May 21 15:00:23 CEST 2008

There is one now, the Mac/Intel machine seems to be a little testy,
so I need to massage it now and then.

http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2008-05-21/

I think I sorted out the import/declare stuff, I am committing that
now.  So I hope people will test it tomorrow.

.hc

On May 21, 2008, at 12:38 AM, hard off wrote:

> now i have a completely different problem:
>
> there have been no autobuilds for intel mac in the last couple of
> days.  the last one was on the 18th of may.

----

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom