[PD] quick fix for help files

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed May 21 18:10:57 CEST 2008

So I found a quick fix with few painful downsides that I can see to
allow the help files all to have working objects.  Basically, I wrote
a script that adds a line as the second line to the help patch:

#X declare -lib libraryname

This is the same line that would be created if there was a  [declare -
lib libraryname] object in the patch.  This works fine for loading
the library, but if someone edits the file and saves it again, it'll
remove the #X declare line.

I think this will be enough for this release to hold us over until we
really sort this stuff out (not a minor undertaking...).

----

Access to computers should be unlimited and total.  - the hacker ethic