[PD] help files was: Re: call for testing on the nightly builds!

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Wed May 21 19:44:00 CEST 2008

Both layout 1 and 2 would be nice to have, for different situations.
Concerning patches that are included in pd extended, it seems best to use
layout 1 that you mention, which is compatible on everyone's system, as of
right now.  [declare]/[import] seems like something for personal patches,
where someone knows what obects they use, and there are no namespace
conflicts that are effecting their setup.  This system is still in flux, but
it can wait, as it is only a system to make things easier.

regards,

rich