[PD] UI developer volunteering to help - more suggestions

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed May 21 20:44:21 CEST 2008

> Hmm, I can't reproduce this on Mac OS X 10.4.11/Intel with Pd-extended
> 0.40.3-20080517

I was playing a bit with it - it also works if a patch/subpatch window is
closed and reopened. but anyway, if possible, an instant implementation
would be the most desirable. only that way it would be possible to make a
psychadelic canvas, yeah!

2 details:
- if there are gops (like in my abstractions, you can try with [lbang]),
then they'll have the canvas color. if possible, it would make sense to
use the object box color, I guess. but there was no gop parameter, is it
possbile to make one?
- when filled, objects loose transparency. it doesn't bother me, but I
just wanted to give notice.

Ah, by the way, on your original patch the msg_nlet parameter was misnamed.

(still on 0.40.3-extended-20080515 XP)

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin