[PD] wierd feedback popping with pd/freebob/jack/rt

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Wed May 21 23:32:58 CEST 2008

Hans, the patch here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1942258&group_id=55736&atid=478072

I tried the may 15th pd-extended and I don't have the problem, but I do with
the may 16th one.  Also, I just manually patched pd-0.40.3 with the diff
file on that page and I again have bad audio.  I use pd-0.40.3 without the
patch, I get very nice audio.

There is another problem that I have been having for about 1/2 a year now,
which I think is completely separate. It has to do with running multiple
realtime audio apps.. pd tends to start skipping in these situations until I
use the chrt command on it.. but I guess I'll leave that until I can better
isolate the problem.

regards,
Rich