[PD] call for testing on the nightly builds!

Achim Bornhoeft achim.bornhoeft at web.de
Wed May 21 23:09:54 CEST 2008

I had to switch to a current nightly-build because the pd-extended
0.39.3 is not willing ot work without clicks with jack and my old mbox
under os 10.4.8.
Compared to the older release all movements and draggings of objects
(especially GUI an GOP objects) are clearly slower. When the CPU load
exceeds ca. 35-40% on my Powerbook G4 these visual delays are growing
increasingly.
Is this only the weakness of my computer?

Achim

Hans-Christoph Steiner schrieb:
> Hey all,
>
> I've been fixing quite a lot of bugs in preparation of making the Pd-
> extended 0.40.3 release.  It's getting pretty much ready, so please
> test it heavily so we can find any outstanding bugs!
>
> Jack just pointed out that pdp on Mac OS X/PowerPC is having problems
>
> .hc

> ----
>
> News is what people want to keep hidden and everything else is
> publicity.          - Bill Moyers

        Achim Bornhoeft
.-     Neckarhalde 38, D-72070 Tuebingen
-.-.   tel/fax +49 (0)7071 942745
-...   mobil +49 (0)179 6936930
        skype:achim.bornhoeft?call