[PD] Someone wants to program this?

Javier Garcia tirengarfio at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 02:33:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm interested in the object i have described in the document i have attached, but i don't have to much time to program it by now..

I wanted to share it with you. Maybe someone wants to program it or maybe someone knows a site where someone could program it.

Any comment about the project would be interesting for me.

Ciao

tags: animation, GEM, md2, load

www.myspace.com/vjgarff

Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,…suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la última
http://newsletters.msn.com/hm/maintenanceeses.asp?L=ES&C=ES&P=WCMaintenance&Brand=WL&RU=http%3a%2f%2fmail.live.com