[PD] Someone wants to program this?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu May 22 15:03:58 CEST 2008

what I have seen working (but only in jitter) are mesh files that do
morphing between different states based on skeleton animation.
for gem this would require uv mapping and an object that can fade
between vertex meshes. the object that reads and handles the animated
models could be based on a game engine like ogre.
marius.