[PD] call for testing on the nightly builds!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu May 22 17:19:17 CEST 2008

On Mac OS X 10.4.11 using Pd-extended v 0.40.3-20080522, I cannot
reproduce that.  All of the various ways to quit Pd-extended worked
for me.

.hc

On May 22, 2008, at 4:08 PM, hard off wrote:

> another small glitch on macintel,
>
> 'quit pd extended' only works by closing the console window, but
> doesn't work from the menu at the top of the screen.

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler