[PD] gem2pdp

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu May 22 19:00:28 CEST 2008

Grumpiness aside ;) I also get only black when using gem2pdp-help.pd,
this is on Mac OS X 10.4.11/Intel using Pd-extended 0.40.3-20080522.

The teapot shows up fine in the gemwin, but when i start the metro to
send the frames to pdp, both the pdp_glx win and the gemwin go
black.  In order to restore the image to the gemwin, I have to stop
the gem2pdp metro, then destroy the gemwin and recreate it.

.hc