[PD] [PD-announce] GridFlow 0.9.1

Alexandre Castonguay acastonguay at artengine.ca
Sun May 25 14:32:43 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Some ruby still exists for code generation but you don't need the ruby headers
anymore.

Live camera input doesn't work yet but you can play videos.  Playing videos is
about 2x faster on OSX than linux but the rest is noticeably slower. The
[#out] on quartz does not support all the features of X11 (mouse input,
hidecursor).  Many of these issues should be solved by next week but any help
is welcome, especially for quartz.

Cheers,

Alexandre