[PD] Problems with [pdp_mixer] ??

Jack jack at rybn.org
Mon May 26 22:29:52 CEST 2008

Le 26 mai 08 à 21:59, Javier Garcia a écrit :

> Jack wrote:
>
> > Here a better patch used with MacOSX.4.11 on PowerBook G4 with
> [pdp_glx].
>
> My patch was the same as yours, but without  [pdp_reg] and
> [pdp_trigger].
>
> It would have been impossible to discover that for me...  I just
> thought in something simpler
Maybe, but don't forget that the hot inlet is on the left. So if you
stop the left [metro] … nothing will occur.
[pdp_reg] works like [float] but store a pdp packet, so you have to
'bang' this object in the left inlet to force to output the last
packet store. Then this packet enter in the left (hot) inlet of
[pdp_mix]. That why we use [pdp_trigger bang pdp], it's like a
[trigger bang anything] with Gem (or PD).
Hope it's enough clear.
++

Jack