[PD] Percolate for PureData

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue May 27 14:30:32 CEST 2008

I think the project is now maintained by guenter geiger and goes under
the name stk. I thought I had it working, but can't find binaries anywhere.
there was a bug in the stk sources recently, because the stk sources
also rely on other libraries and there were some incompabilities with
the latest version (4.3) of stk. but that could be fixed already.
I don't have the time right now to give it another try, but look in svn,
ggee/exmperimental.
some of the stk instruments appear to live as standalone externals
stkdrone~ for example or stksitar~.
marius.