[PD] pidip and nightly-builds problems

Ricardo Dueñas Parada rduenasp at gmail.com
Thu May 29 03:17:15 CEST 2008

Hello all,

I am trying to use the library pidip in ccrma's pd-extended, but the
externals are not
in place, i tried to reinstall from planetccrma, and it does, but no single
external
is placed, in fact, nor even the pidip folder is created. It just puts the
file pidip.pd_linux
in the folder extra.
It's weird because the help patches for pidip are in the reference path, but
the objects
can't be loaded.

I tried to download pd-extended from nightly-builds, but the package for
planetccrma6
has just 46bytes. I tracked it down and it is broken since [1]. Somebody
know how can
I or somebody fix this?

Last questions, why the autobuild package is related to planetccrma6 when
the latest
from planet ccrma is for Fedora 8? and what is the difference between those
packages?

[1] http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2008-05-11/

Thanks,

_Ricardo