[PD] netpd broken?

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Thu May 29 15:14:08 CEST 2008

ok here my findings:

after another
[declare -path /Users/max/Desktop/netpd/includes]
i could not make an object like [netpd-f]

strange thing is: that even after adding the path to the paths-
preferences of pd, then restarting pd + netpd there was still no
chance to make a netpd object.

and yes, the path was right.

i tested it without netpd and it works there (made a folder somewhere
with a patchname testerx.pd included the path to that in the paths
and used it in a new file) that works.

i thought the ui-work may heve broken the paths all in all but that's
not the case.

maybe i have some time tomorrow to give it another try.

this is todays autobuild on ppc osx 10.4

m.