[PD] default Save As location (was: [openpanel]/[savepanel]directory, [cd])

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri May 30 08:38:25 CEST 2008

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,

> I'm the wrong person to comment on MS-Windows or Mac, as I don't use
> these and don't care even the teeny-tiniest bit about what happens to

iirc, you can set the working directory on w32 in your "link".
so i suggest setting it to %HOME% (or whatever the name is) and no need
to modify a single line of code within Pd.

i am sure that there is a mechanism for this on OSX too (where i admit
that it is really annoying that Pd thinks it is started from "/"; but i
would rather have os flaws fixed on the os level rather than on the
app-level...)

mfgas.dr
IOhannes