[PD] remote SL users..?

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Fri May 30 21:02:03 CEST 2008

Yo,
I have also been bugging them : ).  I got an email from them two days
ago that has a nice development:
----------------
Hello Luke,

Automap SDK is still work in progress and I'm not able to say exactly
when we will be able to officially release this.

However we do have the documentation ready. It's available here:

http://focusrite.com/developer/doku.php

You can click on the RSS feed to get notification once the SDK is ready.

All the best,

Oliver B

Cheers
Luke