[PD] Getting Sysex output to work on Linux

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Sun Jun 1 01:42:14 CEST 2008

Hi, Miller,

Yes, it is a USB-MIDI device which currently appears only under the list
of "ALSA-MIDI" devices.

However, the same behaviors I've seen apply also to the application
kmidimon.
I think that if there is a way to get kmidimon to appear as an OSS MIDI
device, theoretically the same procedure should work with my hardware.

Does anyone know of methods, or perhaps wrappers that may get this going?

--
David Shimamoto